The Future for Christian Education
- The Strong Rock Multiplex will expand offerings in Academics, Fine Arts, Missions & Athletics.
- This building will house a practice arena for wrestling, basketball, cheerleading and volleyball with an additional upper level practice space, as well as space for the Black Box Theater, High School Chorus room, Elementary Chorus room, Audio/Visual Studio and Academy/High School Piano Lab.
BEYOND THE BUILDING
- This campaign was birthed last year when our 10th annual Denim & Diamonds Auction raised a record breaking $109,447 toward a 2 year campaign to build a new small gym facility. This inspired our Board of Trustees to continue the journey toward a larger facility to accommodate all of our pillars of excellence (Academics, Athletics, Fine Arts and Missions).
- This campaign is in conjunction with a long-term plan that began in 2004 with a vision and plan to build a one-of-a-kind school from PreK through college.
- This campaign allows Strong Rock to continue as the blueprint in Christian education with unparalleled opportunities for students.
- The Strong Rock Multiplex will allow us to expand offerings in Academics, Fine Arts, Missions, and Athletics.
- This building will house a practice arena for basketball, cheerleading, and volleyball with an additional upper level practice space for wrestling, Black-Box Theater, High School Chorus room, Elementary Chorus room, Audio/Visual Studio, and Academy/High School Piano Lab.
THE IMMEDIATE AND LASTING IMPACT
- Additional indoor space for PE classes
- Additional flex space for professional learning, guidance meetings and Student Leadership Institute, resulting in the release of 4 classrooms in the main building for additional academic opportunities
- Dedicated wrestling team practice space
- Cheerleading practice space
- Additional court area for practice and warmups
- Indoor area for outdoor teams to practice during inclement weather
- Black-Box Theater
- Relocation of High School Chorus, Elementary Chorus, Drama, Audio/Visual Studio, and Academy/High School Piano Lab
- Indoor area for marching band practice
- Space for dress rehearsals and set construction
- Space for large group meetings/dinners
- Space to host missions events
- Additional flex space for community/school meetings
- Our athletic and fine arts departments are growing at a pace that our current facilities can no longer accommodate.
- Due to the lack of space, we currently cannot house practices simultaneously for students involved in athletics and fine arts.
- Because of the lack of space, we can not keep all our students on campus.
- We have new families wanting to be a part of Strong Rock.
- This building will allow space for 4 additional academic classrooms in the main building.
- This building allows Strong Rock to continue as the blueprint in Christian education with unparalleled opportunities for students.
- It will give Strong Rock the opportunity to accept more than 100 new students and receive an additional $1.4 million in tuition to go to our annual budget to help cover the additional operating cost of the new building.
- This is a continued component that supports the original vision that strengthens Strong Rock.
HOW CAN I BE INVOLVED?
- The capital campaign goal for the Strong Rock Mulitplex is $3.5 million.
- We are blessed to have a $1 million match.
- Including the match, we have received $2,292,252 which gives us 65% of our goal.
LEAVE A LEGACY
There are 2 ways to give to the BEYOND THE BUILDING capital campaign:
- Donate Now! to make an immediate donation.
- Bring your donation to our business office.
EDUCATE – EQUIP – EMPOWER.